The Resource . . . de cultu et amore Dei, ab Eman. Swedenborg
- . . . de cultu et amore Dei, ab Eman. Swedenborg
- Statement of responsibility
- ab Eman. Swedenborg
- Third part not published by Swedenborg; can be found in the photolithographed manuscripts, vol. 7, Stockholm, 1870
- Publisher of first part not given, but likely same as second per Hyde 459
- Second part contains advertisement for De cultu et amore Dei, Regnum Animale, and Oeconomia regni animalis
- Signatures: π1 A-P4 π1 A-C4
- Pars prima . . . ubi agitur de telluris ortu, paradiso [et] vivario, tum de primogeniti seu Adami nativitate, infanita, [et] amore -- Pars secunda . . . ubi agitur de conjugio primogeniti seu Adami, et inibi de anima, mente intellectuali, statu integritatis, [et] imagine Dei
- Control code
- 24 cm.
- 2 v. in 1 (120, 24 p.) :
- Copy 30740001636856 has accession no. 20080; marked Sw125 L1745 pt.1-2 inside, with cop. 1 added on back pocket. Bound in green, beige, and pinkish purple marbled boards with leather corners and spine. Title on spine in gilt inside red leather box perpendicular to spine. ANC bookplate inside front cover; ANC emblem embossed on title page. Signature of William Hill on top and bottom of title-page of first volume in pen; names Young and A. F[?] Silforshielm [?] in pencil on title page. Code W1724 stamped on title page verso. Pages 7-8 damaged and reattached such that some words are obscured. This copy has both published parts.
- Copy 30740001636864 has accession no. 20081; marked Sw125 L1745 cop. 2 on spine; with pt.1-2 added inside and on back pocket. Bound in gray and drab marbled boards with blue corners and spine. Title, author, "Pt 1-2", and call number in gilt on spine perpendicular to spine. ANC bookplate inside front cover; ANC emblem embossed on title page. Code W1852 stamped on title page verso. This copy has both published parts.
- Copy 30740001636872 has accession no. 81614; marked Sw125 L1745 pt.1 cop.4 on inside. Bound in red, blue, and yellowish boards with vellum corners and spine. Author and title written in pen at top of spine. ANC bookplate inside front cover, pasted over other bookplate reading "A. F. No. 153". Inscription on title-page: "J.R., 17 6/19 [vertical fraction] 75". Inscription on front fly-leaf: "From the private Library [sic] of Dr. Tafel. Purchased soon after his decease. Received, Gloucester, Mass., March 26th 1864. Sam. H. Worcester." Front fly-leaf also signed by Felix A. Boericke. Bibliographic information about work pasted on page opposite title page. "For Reference: Rm. 15" sticker pasted inside back cover. This copy has only the first published part; advertisement of other works by Swedenborg from end of second part added to end of this copy in handwritten form.
- Copy 30740001636880 has accession no. 80121. Bound in red leather with title in gilt on spine perpendicular to spine. Gilt-edged pages. Copy is heavily annotated in Latin. Title page loose; a signature in pen has been blotted out; beneath this is an inscription in pencil: "P. Falck (?)" Inscription on final page reads: "Ex autographo Emanuelis Swedenborg scripti in Bibliotheca Reg. Academiæ Scientiarum Stockholmiensis. J. [or T.?] A. Ahlstrand." This inscription appears to be in same hand as annotations. This copy has only the first published part.
- Copy 30740001636988 has accession no. 20082; marked Sw125 L1745 pt. 1 cop. 3 inside and on back pocket. Bound in blue, gray, white, and reddish-purple marbled boards; brown leather spine and very small corners. Title in gilt on spine inside lighter brown leather box perpendicular to spine. Spine heavily damaged. ANC bookplate inside front cover; ANC emblem embossed on title page. Illegible inscription in pen above bookplate inside front cover; to right of bookplate is written 5105 in pencil. Code W1736 stamped on title page verso. This copy has only the first published part.
- System control number
ContextContext of . . . de cultu et amore Dei, ab Eman. Swedenborg
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance . . . de cultu et amore Dei, ab Eman. Swedenborg
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.brynathyn.edu/resource/wg-IcFad0zU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.brynathyn.edu/resource/wg-IcFad0zU/">. . . de cultu et amore Dei, ab Eman. Swedenborg</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.brynathyn.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.brynathyn.edu/">Bryn Athyn College, Swedenborg Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Bryn Athyn College, Swedenborg Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.